Counselling for Social Change was created by people with a deep desire to provide emotional support that values the individual, and responds to each person and all of their uniquely interconnected 'stuff'.
We've managed to pull together an amazing team of counsellors and supporters that understand not all problems can be fixed in six sessions. And if it takes 2 weeks or 22 weeks, we're going to stick by you.
We don't think counselling should be the preserve of the well-to-do. We think mental health and personal growth are the right of everyone and we're working to keep our service affordable, offering subsidised places where we can.
All of our counsellors work from the Person-Centred Approach.
- Face to face counselling across Cornwall.
- Phone Counselling
- Solitary and Group Counselling Retreats
- Free initial consultations
- Referal to appropriate services.
- to be non-judgemental
- to empower our clients
- to treat everyone as individuals
- to provide a service that is non-hierarchical
- to respond to all queries within 24 hours.
Contact us for an initial appointment or for further information.